Silver925 is a metal with "92.5%" of "Silver (Ag)" purity. The remaining 7.5% is "Copper (Cu)", etc. In other words, It is the alloy which of major element is "Silver (Ag)". It has been believed that the major element "Silver (Ag)" has a special power. It is popular as a symbol of the "moon". Many Silver925 charms are available.
Silver925 has the meaning and properties of healing heart wounds. It is a charm with excellent healing abilities. It supports to regain the energy to overcome the dark past. It makes the owner move forward for a bright tomorrow.
Silver925 has the meaning and properties of clearing the thoughts. It is a charm to wipe out unnecessary emotions or information clearly. It makes the owner focus on what to do now. It is also effective to get out of the chain of negative thinking. It makes the owner notice any chances the owner missed as well.
Silver925 has the meaning and properties of maintaining good relationships. It is a charm that calmly identifies the opponent's "emotions" and "claims". It prevents disadvantageous conflicts. It is also recommended to find reliable companions.
The production of Silver925 requires natural ore. The major element "Silver (Ag)" may be obtained from "Pyrargyrite" or "Argentite". "Copper (Cu)" can be obtained from "Chalcopyrite". "Silver" is a material with high value and classified as "Precious metal".
Silver925 darkens when it reacts to "Sulfur (S)" in the air. When it gets dark, it will be restored with a commercially available "Silver shine products". The surface of "Rhodium Silver" plated with "Rhodium" does not get darken. The shine will last until the plating is removed.
Silver925 has a normal distribution volume. You can easily find it by searching for a few jewelry shops. It is a popular metal and is supported by many people. There are many designs such as "necklaces", "pierces", "bracelets" and "rings". It may be distributed under the name "Sterling Silver".
Silver925 has the meaning and properties of improving problem solving skills. It is a charm that lets you see the essence of the problem hidden in the superficial part. It will eradicate repeated failures. It is also effective when you want to completely change a stagnant situation.
Silver925 has the meaning and properties to increase the appeal of the owner. It is a charm to make full use of hidden "advantages" and "talents". You will gain "individuality" and "popularity" simultaneously. It can be used in a wide range of applications from love to work.
|How to Purify Silver925|
Author Hayasaka Yoshino
Hayasaka Yoshino is a stone healer that usually works in Tokyo area, Japan. Yoshino is also famous as a fortune teller and seen over 10,000 people. "Fortune-telling counseling", which finds out the best gemstone for the client, received a high reputation. Representative director of LWE Co., Ltd.
|Gemstone Meanings Chart|
|Search Gemstones by Name|
|Search Good Matching Birthstones|
|Search Gemstones by Color|
|Search Gemstones by a Wish|